COLLABORATIVE MARKETING AND PRODUCT SOLUTIONS
Collaborative marketing means leveraging the resources of multiple partners in order to create successful joint-products and marketing programs.
By collaborating, it is possible to create products that are larger, more comprehensive and more attractive than those that could be executed on their own. Partners could include neighbouring regions or destinations, any compatible product which could enhance a tourism experience.
Individual businesses today no longer compete as stand-alone but as potential collaborative networks. This is one of the most significant breakthroughs in management thinking in recent years. We are now entering an era of ‘network competition’ where the rewards will be for those organisations that can best structure, coordinate and manage relationships with its partners.
By working together, you not only increase customer value but also create Collaborative Advantage.
Collaborative Advantage occurs when the ‘joint outcomes are greater than the sum of individual
Through "smart" collaboration, organisations can achieve a collaborative advantage and out-perform other organisations. The Advantages of collaboration include:
● Combined information gathering
● Product development and innovation
● Joint Product marketing
● Joint promotions and joint branding
● Reduction of economic risk
● Efficient use of resources and budgets
● Increased visitor flows
● Broaden destination appeal
● Collaborative technology and distribution
● Joint initiatives on sustainable tourism and circular economy practices